Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Red Are The Knuckles

My first 2 knuckles on both hands are strangely red today. They only get like this when the colder months hit and it makes me wonder if that's really where all my general hand aching comes from. You know like tendonitis/arthritis type stuff.
Especially when I do alot of cutting and sewing like I have been doing in the last 2 days.

I don't mind it as I can work thru it just fine so long as I don't over do it on typing during work or playing games at home :lol: It also reminds me just how hard I work with my hands now that I'm running Tumus on Etsy. It's good to know that old fashioned hard work will still bear it's mark on me long after I've stopped for the night and settled down for a cup of tea.

I can look at my red knuckles and think, you did good kid, you did good :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...