Friday, March 6, 2009

Be Who YOU Are

I watch a bit of TV in between sewing, life, and playing games…..soon to add gardening to that organized mess. I’d been following Beat Freakz from MTV’s ABDC (America’s Best Dance Crew) and was really bummed to see them loose to Quest Crew last night, but they were both incredibly good. I think what stood out to me the most about Beat Freakz is their ridiculous saying of “Freak the Dream”.
As crazy or goofy or just plain retarded as that sounds it’s true. Their message thru the whole season was to freak the dream whatever it was for you, go out there and get it, do it, make it happen. I think that’s a solid message. What are you waiting for? I mean money doesn’t grow on trees and neither do dreams so go out there and get your freak on! It made me feel good. I don’t know why, but I guess the most honest messages are the most simple ones.

So I think we all deserve a bit of awesome freak in our lives. Go out there and get it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...