Monday, December 28, 2009

A Reprive: Charleston Flowers

For Christmas we got rain, lots of windswept, sideways rain. In many ways it reminded me of our honeymoon :lol: Seems like this year is just a wash, literally. Unfortunately between all the running around we did over the last 4 days I did not bother to take my camera because honestly it's one more thing to cart around. I can not wait till I can convince Chris that we only need to go to 2 family events for the Holidays, not 8.

In any case here's something to cheer you up if where you're at happens to be a bit dull and grey right now :)
This was snapped at the Boone Hall Plantation. It was a very wet and chilly day, but it made for a vibrant picture.




I hope to have some more crafty pictures up in the coming week :) It's going to be very busy for me since I have some rare down time from the 9-5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...