Monday, March 1, 2010

Stepping Back For a Bit

I went ahead and closed up Pinpinn till August to help me deal with layoff-induced stress. I couldn't bring myself to keep the shop open without any new updates or products on the line :( It wasn't fair to my customers and certainly not fair to my product line.

So Pinpinn is on a break for now, but will be back after my layoff situates itself. And as another reminder Tumus will be going on break as well for a few months starting April 19th.

Tumus is going on break for some different reasons though, namely to get stock prepared for Christmas in July and to give myself a longer hiatus to sort thru other layoff requests and overtime madness at the "9-5". I'm hoping that opening Tumus up in July (which is my final month at my job) that I won't be too taxed and can come back swinging! I have my budget set up and ready to go, I'm set on supplies for the most part and just have a bit more to go with sorting out my craft room.

It'll get better! I know it will because in 4 months I'll be looking back at all this and laughing, maybe laughing a little bit too much.

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

1 comment:

KnockKnocking said...

You hang in there lovely lady. Your customers understand you needing a little time to get everything organized and we will be here when you are ready! Hugs!

xo Agnes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...