Friday, June 24, 2011

Learning to Exhale


Binding begins

It's been a very busy week.  Abby's quilt is officially done and was gifted on Father's Day. Being the 8 year old she is it was received with about as much fanfare as she could politely muster before going on to the next present.  Oh to be 8 again.

Pictures will follow of the completed quilt as soon as I can get the hubby to upload them as their on his camera and not mine.  We, read that as I, was rather frantic in taking the final pictures because it was about to pour rain and we were running late to the celebration.

 I plan to fully exhale on Monday when I finally get a bit of a "life" break.  My second sister's bridal shower is on Sunday which means we're almost in the home stretch for her wedding (whew).

Whew

And that is MY que to get my new ornaments photographed and listed. 
What? You thought I'd forgotten about Tumus? Oh no, I've got some pretty sweet ones for this season.
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...