Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pinpinn Sale

I've been giving Pinpinn alot of thought lately.  Mostly that it's not really "doing it" for me anymore. And if I've learned anything after selling online these past few years it's that you have to learn to cut your losses and run.
 So Pinpinn, will be liquidating it's remaining inventory and closing up by the end August.  While this hurts, supply-wise I'll be able to use a good majority of my leftover felt for new ornaments in Tumus.  It also means I can focus all of my attention on that shop.  To be a business person you just have to realize that some ideas just aren't as grand as you once thought they were and to be frank I have not been investing any time into Pinpinn like I used to when it first opened. 

It's been fun while it lasted, but I think I've found my true calling with the personalized ornaments and that's a comfort if nothing else :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...