Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dear Vacation,

We should see more of each other this year.  I actually forgot what bad daytime TV was like, how much I love chips and salsa, and how neglected my house has gotten between Halloween and Christmas. I miss not doing anything for a few weeks, being able to do things at leisure (like the laundry) and just slowly catch back up on domestic life.

Sooper dooper

It's nice cooking real dinners again.  I'll try to keep in touch more often this year and work on leisure time management, I promise.
XO's,
Rebekah

p.s. Guinness told me to tell you that I've been doing a swell job at being a couch potato this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. 2011 got crazy for me but I'm beginning again in 2012 by connecting with neglected aspects of my life. Hope to see a lot of you this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...