Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Stalling For Good Reason

My back got tweaked terribly last week.  Tweaked to the point that I couldn't walk.  I've never hurt my back like that before so I literally spent all last weekend in my recliner icing my sore spot and lamenting over the ever gathering dust and laundry piles.  You know because missing 2 days of cleaning makes for a terribly messy house (not).

So for now sewing and garden planning are at a bit of a stand still.  I'm just glad I can finally move around enough to make myself feel human again.

I was hoping to show you some of the stars I'd pieced together for my sister-in-law's wall hanging and my bag mods for Craft for Hope's Project 16, but those will have to wait.

Till then pray for snow or dream of Spring!

Violet Violas

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...