Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sometimes You Just Have to Keep Quiet

Took a few pictures of Mr. Tumus and my new spring bulbs that are starting to pop up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that the mild air that's on it's way will stay around. I've got a really bad itch to get my garden started. I need to get out of the house in the worst way.

I think i'm going to take a break from the forums also. It makes me unproductive. People in chat seem a bit nicer. It's like alot of people on there are just straight up know-it-alls who'd rather point out blunt facts and save tact for another day.
Whatever happened to etiquette or eloquence? It feels like while I have to dig for answers on there I end up reading thru a bunch of unfiltered cattiness. Ah estrogen. It's ballsy enough posting this up on my blog, but (shrug) that's what this space is for right?

This is pretty A-typical of many online forums so it doesn't surprise me but I miss the few people who were informative and well-spoken. It feels like you just can't speak up without someone beating you down with the Idiot stick. So I'm going to just hush up and do something more productive with my time....you know like work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...