Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What's Going On Here?



Well for starters my work table is REMARKABLY clean :lol: This is due mostly to the fact that cutting strips of fabric and sewing and then quilting them takes alot of room. Felt has to be put away when I start working with fabric again because it sticks to everything including itself.

This is a bag I've made up as a belated Mother's Day present for my grandma ^_^ I loved the idea so much that you may see this very bag pop up in Pinpinn in the next few weeks. You'll have to forgive the pictures as they never turn out well with my sewing room lighting. I need to modify it slightly to be a tad smaller, but if you like it the way it is let me know! It's very easy to customize. This one is about 9inches across and close to 10 inches deep. It's not entirely finished, but I'm thrilled to at least see it 90% completed!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...