Sunday, August 2, 2009

Accomplished



There. The main invites are all done and God willing I won't have to make any more and I'll have leftovers.



We got back from Dublin earlier this afternoon. It was a good time minus the fact that I had some bad fish and chips which later came back to haunt me after numerous beverages were consumed. I was not a happy camper. Needless to say I only slept about 2 hours last night. Even so I was still determined to finish the last 20 invites I had sitting around ready to string with ribbon. Then I took a 3 hour nap :lol: Everything else from this point out should be cake! Nothing but printing, cutting and stuffing envelopes.

Back in Dublin I managed to find the vendor who sold Jammie Dodgers and picked up a few packs as a treat to myself. Also found a Christmas present for my dad, a t-shirt for myself which says "Tis a fine cup o' tay", and a new Guinness sign for the kitchen.

Tomorrow it's back to the "9-5", bills and grocery shopping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for getting the invites finished! Boo for having the fish queasies. Sounds like you had fun regardless. Aren't days out great?

Unknown said...

had a quick sticky beak in your etsy shop ... very cute stuff!!

Tumus said...

why thank you REread ^_^

Casbah - yes days out are marvelous! as are loooong naps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...