Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Reprive

Although the shops will be on a hiatus while the wedding madness finishes up I think I can manage to blog a bit here and there in the final 2 weeks I have left before the honeymoon.

Can you believe it? Only 2 weeks left?! Oddly enough I don't feel like panicking.

I'm glad it's officially Fall now though. And I'm really partial to gray, rainy days when the trees are vibrant with color, but I also like the cool crisp air that sweeps in behind the Canadian lows.

I like it because of the ridiculous costumes that come with Halloween, the candy, the cool air, the leaves, the pumpkins, the pie, the sweaters....there's nothing I don't like about it except when it has to leave and the dull boring colors of winter creep in.

I'm glad I made these :)

1 comment:

cottonreel said...

These are pretty, I,m into felt as a change from p/quilting ,Perhaps you would like to visit my blog-----cottonreel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...