Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bags

The weather has been undeniably gorgeous this week.
So before I detain you any longer from enjoying the warmth and sun here are the finished bags for Craft for Hope's Project #16

Bags

The Whale & the Hedgehog

Flowers & Bugs

Craft for Hope #16

I love all the fabrics I used for these bags, but most especially the Hedgehog & Leaf combo and the Firey Pink and Orange Flower combo.
Chris asked me after I finished taking these photos if I had made one for myself.
Of course I hadn't, but I'll probably add one to my To-Make List now.

Enjoy the weekend!!

p.s. Remember you can find the pattern for this bag in Betz White's Craftsy shop: http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/Accessory/Sidekick-Sling-Bag/3181

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...