Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weapon of Choice

Weapon of choice


What's your favorite drawing "weapons of choice"?  Mine will always be mechanical pencils, erasers, a load of graph paper and fine point Sharpies (my fav)!
The Sharpie pen will always be mightier than the sword....unless you're facing zombies in which case a Sharpie isn't going to do you any good.   In all my years of drawing up templates and sketching I've lost count of how many markers I've actually used up, but they are my absolute favorite when it comes to outlining any of my drawings.
I don't always use the colored ones, but occasionally I get crazy and break out my rainbow pack.

Hope you all are ready for Spring because here at the Taylor house we are MORE than ready to get outside and find brighter colors and fresher air!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...