Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Is Busy

I'm still here!
I have a nice Feather Quilt update to show you all here by the end of the weekend!  I feel like I've been swamped under looming deadlines for projects that aren't due till the end of summer, but it feels like the vice is getting tighter.

I did finally manage to get all 120 pieces of felt cut out for the dog ornament order for GRREAT, so now I can start on the "hard" part of embroidering all of them.  I don't think that will be as ridiculous as I'm envisioning it, but I do have to do at least 2 a day to keep on schedule now.  I've even re-written my calendar so I have set days to work on specific projects all this month to make sure everything is moving along, even if I can only manage to scrape in an hour a day.

Progress is progress!
But I can't believe it's already May 8th.  I mean, the middle of May is NEXT week and that means June is only 2 weeks away........deep breaths.

On the plus side, my veggie garden is coming in well and I've managed to get the majority of my flower beds filled with annuals.  My peonies should be spectacular this year so I'll be sure to take a few pics because who doesn't love peonies?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...