Friday, August 14, 2009

Tweet!




Tumus scored for the team this week also. Not a bad week in my opinion.

The tummy turmoil has died down and I'm looking forward to productively SLOW weekend. And I'd like to emphasize the word S-L-O-W. I'm talking I want to lounge, not wash the dishes, and sleep in a nest of blankets till 9am tomorrow. Chris is going to go have a guys night out so it'll just be me and the cats and probably wedding madness at some point.

I really don't like sleeping by myself at night. My entire life has been spent in the constant company of people so naturally I'm used to the feeling of a human "presence" in the house at all times. When it vanishes I feel extremely wary and skittish. I sleep with a light on or the TV on and even take the cats to bed for company though my allergies say I definitely shouldn't. I'm a chicken.

Speaking of chicken, the chicken in the oven should be about done.......eggcellent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cute little bird. You have the neatest pincushions....I'm lusting after the mushroom.
Have a relaxing weekend and send some slow vibes my way....I'm working overtime! ICK.

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Hey, that's awesome! I love your birds. I think they may just be my favorite thing in your shop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...